They say royalty never fades and stays in vogue, ceaselessly! When it comes to Indian Ethnic Menswear, Sherwani is what defines true royalty. From the Mughal Era to the Royals of Rajasthan to the Singhs of Punjab, Sherwani has edged its mark in history and it is here to stay in the Indian fashion circuit.
Here’s a bouquet of 7 Sherwanis at Indianroots that define wedding couture for men, for a royally-inspired wedding look; not just for the groom but for his mates too!
1. The intricate embroidery & rich hues of golden and maroon make this Sherwani by Anita Dongre a noteworthy piece for the grooms-to-be.
2. This Maroon Velvet Reversible Sherwani by Rohit Bal is elegance personified. A timeless piece to pass on to generations!
3. The streamlined look of this Brocade Sherwani by Vikram Phadnis is for the alpha men who like to have the urban influence even in the ethnic repertoire.
4. The dark hues of Blue look enticing in this Royal Blue Velvet Sherwani by Siddharth K Kakkar that embodies heavy zardozi work.
5. For day-time rituals or to set the festive mood, this Turquoise Raw Silk Sherwani by Mohanlal Sons lends a dapper look.
6. Those looking for a traditional look can find their treat in this Gold & Raw Silk Sherwani with Dhoti by Sagar Tenali.
7. For a fresh & light look, go for this Green-Yellow Georgette Achkan complimented with a Pashmina Shawl by Abhishek Dutta.